User Interface Lead
On-site in London UK or Cambridge MA; remote candidates considered for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- You are fluent in Python, Java, or Ruby and can pick up a language from this list you don’t yet know
- You have personally built large, interesting, or complex web applications before
- Experience with functional tooling for frontend development (Purescript, ghcjs, etc)
- Basic computer science understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with version control systems
- Proficiency with SQL relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, BerkleyDB, etc)
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS and experience in cross-platform compatibility including Windows
- Proficiency with a Unix/Linux-based environment
- Keep us all honest and teach us a thing or two about writing clean, maintainable front-end code
- Self-directed learning with a strong ability to communicate requirements and constraints
- Optionally: Experience with managing remote engineering teams
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States or United Kingdom. Adjoint is not able to sponsor visas outside for nationals outside the European Union or United States.